Mon - Fri 8:00am -3:30pm
Ghana, Mile 7, Achimota
+233 (302) 414 200
Jesus and Mary School
Quizzes & Surveys
October 25, 2020
Welcome to your COMPLEX SENTENCES
Identify the independent clause in the each sentence.
1. Because my food was too cold, I heated it in the microwave.
2. Although he was wealthy, he was still unhappy.
3. She returned the computer after she noticed it was damaged.
4. Since winter is coming, I think I would knit a warm sweater.
5. The museum is very interesting as I expected.
6. After being apart for years, he still recognised the mother.
7. While I am passionate about basketball fan, I prefer football.
8. Olivia wants to meet her parents because she misses them.
Time is Up!
Leave a Reply