Mon - Fri 8:00am -3:30pm
Ghana, Mile 7, Achimota
+233 (302) 414 200
Jesus and Mary School
Quizzes & Surveys
November 3, 2020
Godfred - Freeman Duse
Welcome to your HISTORY QUIZ-BS3
1. There are ______ major ethnic groups in Ghana.
2. A group of who speak a common language and have the same culture is an _____
3. The Asante, Fante and ________ are part of the Akan tribe.
4. Before now, Ghana had only 12 regions.
5. The largest ethnic group in Ghana is the_________
6. The major ethnic group found in the Volta Region is ____
7. The festival of a group of people is part of their history.
8. The Akans migrated from the __________
Old Ghana Empire
Old Songhai Empire
9. The Akans first settled at Gyaman, Techiman and __________
10. The Fante were led by _________ strong men to settle at Mankessim.
Time is Up!
Leave a Reply