Mon - Fri 8:00am -3:30pm
Ghana, Mile 7, Achimota
+233 (302) 414 200
Jesus and Mary School
Quizzes & Surveys
October 21, 2020
Welcome to your MATERIALS (JHS ONE) (C.O.Y 1)
1. Define what is meant by a material.
2. Materials can be classified based on two main properties. These are________
3. List the three main classes we can group materials.
4. Give three examples of each of the classes in which we group materials
5. Materials can be classified based on four main characteristics. Name them:
6. List the three main states of matter.
7. Explain the term Matter.
8. Mention the characteristics on which states of matter can be differentiated
Time is Up!
Leave a Reply