Mon - Fri 8:00am -3:30pm
Ghana, Mile 7, Achimota
+233 (302) 414 200
Jesus and Mary School
Quizzes & Surveys
November 1, 2020
Welcome to your ENGLISH LANGUAGE QUIZ ONE
Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the given nouns for the following exercises. chairs, job, experience, information, hair, luggage, progress, furniture, work, permission.
1. I don't have much _____. Just two small bags.
2. They are going to tell you all you want to know. They will give you a lot of ________.
3. There is room for everybody to sit down. There are lot of ________.
4. We have no ________, not even a bed or a table.
5. "What does Alan look like?" He's got a long beard and a very short _______.
6. Sissy's English is very bad. She must make _______.
7. George is unemployed. He's looking for a ______.
8. If you want to leave work early, you have to ask for ________.
9. I don't think Ann will get a job. She hasn't got enough _______.
10. Shakespeare's _______ are wonderful.
IDENTIFY THE TYPE OF NOUNS IN THE SENTENCES BELOW
11. The jury has given its verdict. Jury is ______.
12. Love begets love. Love is ______.
13. We cannot live without water. Water is _____.
14. The book was lying on the table. Book is ______.
15. Smoking is a bad habit. Habit is _______.
FIND THE PLURAL OF THESE SINGULAR NOUNS
Leave a Reply