Mon - Fri 8:00am -3:30pm
Ghana, Mile 7, Achimota
+233 (302) 414 200
Jesus and Mary School
Quizzes & Surveys
December 12, 2020
Welcome to your Assessment Test 2 [Bs.3]
Answer all questions correctly.
Add description here!
Identify the correct abbreviation for the words in parenthesis.
1. My father works at (Ghana Broadcasting Cooperation).
2. You have to see the headmistress (As Soon As Possible).
3. I paid my (Value-Added Tax) yesterday.
4. Was the (Religious and Moral Education) quiz difficult?
5. Miss Penelope could not remember her (Personal Identification Number) when she got to the bank.
Write the acronyms for the following group of words in the parenthesis.
6. The computer's (Random Access Memory) is small.
7. All the (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) patients are in that ward.
8. (Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration)
9. Mr. Ansah works at (Social Security and National Insurance Trust).
10. Our (Our World Our People) lesson today was very interesting.
11-15. Identify five objects in the picture below and write their names correctly.
Relate each letter-sound to a word that begins with each letter or sound.
Time is Up!
Leave a Reply